nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to NiFi and interested on clustering capabilities
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 20:09:06 GMT
David,

Glad you are liking it!  As you explore and learn more feel free to
fire away with feedback on things you find confusing, too limiting, or
awesome (not necessarily in that order).

Each node in a cluster should be able to handle 100s of thousands of
operations per second on the data and several hundred MB/s of
read/write throughput.  So the scale you're suggesting is feasible.
Of course at those numbers the details do tend to matter so if you
have questions just fire away.

Thanks
Joe