nifi-users mailing list archives

From estrada.a...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0 and stat processor
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 19:35:45 GMT
There is existing wiki-ness at Apache and each project has access to it.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 22, 2015, at 2:03 PM, Andrew Hulbert <ahulbert@ccri.com> wrote:
>
> +1 for the wiki (i tried to actually search earlier). Does ASF provide a wiki? Generally
moving between semantic major/minor versions I like to look for some text telling me what
changed/how I'm going to break it.

> Since my flows are mainly data moving and not too much reporting at the moment other
than ActivityMonitors and error emails I think it should work OK.

> The next thing I'm going to dig into are summary emails/graphs (e.g. flow rates from
sources per hour/day/week). I assume someone is already doing this? I saw ganglia integration
but I admit I haven't read through everything yet. Working on it.

> Thanks for the help!
>
> Andrew
>
>> On 05/22/2015 12:09 PM, Joe Witt wrote:
>> This feels like a really good example of us needing a wiki now.
>>
>>> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Andrew,
>>>
>>> In addition, if you have any Controller Services or Reporting Tasks defined in
0.0.2 (conf/reporting-tasks.xml and conf/controller-services.xml), those will not be loaded
in 0.1.0. We have done this in order to move those components into the UI and make them first-class
citizens. Those are now configured in the UI's Settings page.