nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Hulbert <ahulb...@ccri.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0 and stat processor
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 18:03:23 GMT
+1 for the wiki (i tried to actually search earlier). Does ASF provide a
wiki? Generally moving between semantic major/minor versions I like to
look for some text telling me what changed/how I'm going to break it.

Since my flows are mainly data moving and not too much reporting at the
moment other than ActivityMonitors and error emails I think it should
work OK.

The next thing I'm going to dig into are summary emails/graphs (e.g.
flow rates from sources per hour/day/week). I assume someone is already
doing this? I saw ganglia integration but I admit I haven't read through
everything yet. Working on it.

Thanks for the help!

Andrew

On 05/22/2015 12:09 PM, Joe Witt wrote:
> This feels like a really good example of us needing a wiki now.
>
> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> In addition, if you have any Controller Services or Reporting Tasks defined in 0.0.2
(conf/reporting-tasks.xml and conf/controller-services.xml), those will not be loaded in 0.1.0.
We have done this in order to move those components into the UI and make them first-class
citizens. Those are now configured in the UI's Settings page.