nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Mckee, Justin B." <Justin.Mc...@gd-ms.com>
Subject RE: Having trouble pushing files to HDFS
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 12:53:35 GMT
Joe,

Yeah those are never fun to see. I have included the stacktrace that I got from that log file
below.

2015-05-05 06:26:38,430 ERROR [pool-19-thread-16] o.a.n.c.s.StandardProcessScheduler Failed
to invoke @OnScheduled method due to java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

                at org.apache.nifi.processor.SimpleProcessLogger.addProcessorAndThrowable(SimpleProcessLogger.java:246)
~[nifi-framework-core-0.0.1-incubating.jar:0.0.1-incubating]

                at org.apache.nifi.processor.SimpleProcessLogger.error(SimpleProcessLogger.java:253)
~[nifi-framework-core-0.0.1-incubating.jar:0.0.1-incubating]

                at org.apache.nifi.controller.scheduling.StandardProcessScheduler$4.run(StandardProcessScheduler.java:310)
~[nifi-framework-core-0.0.1-incubating.jar:0.0.1-incubating]

[na:1.7.0_45]

[na:1.7.0_45]

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [na:1.7.0_45]

Thanks,

Justin