nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0 and stat processor
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 15:49:53 GMT
Andrew,

In addition, if you have any Controller Services or Reporting Tasks defined in 0.0.2 (conf/reporting-tasks.xml
and conf/controller-services.xml), those will not be loaded in 0.1.0. We have done this in
order to move those components into the UI and make them first-class citizens. Those are now
configured in the UI's Settings page.

Thanks
-Mark