nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: PutJMS performance reading from NIFI Queue
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 19:52:20 GMT
Ohh, I totally misunderstood the problem. I thought you were saying that you were pushing messages
at 30 per second.

When you say you have a GetFile or a GenerateFlowFile feeding the PutJMS, are you feeding
directly from those processors, or is there something in between?

I'm wondering if the FlowFiles are possibly penalized?

Thanks
-Mark