nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble pushing files to HDFS
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 14:11:43 GMT
Justin,

It appears the NPE was address in NIFI-491 [1]. This is currently available
on the develop branch if you want to build a SNAPSHOT locally and will be
included in our 0.1.0-incubating release. It looks as though the NPE is
masking the actual error that is happening here. Unfortunately, without
first running with NIFI-491 applied we don't know what that is (it may be a
simple configuration issue). Let me know if you have any other questions.

Matt