nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0 and stat processor
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 16:09:23 GMT
This feels like a really good example of us needing a wiki now.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> In addition, if you have any Controller Services or Reporting Tasks defined in 0.0.2
(conf/reporting-tasks.xml and conf/controller-services.xml), those will not be loaded in 0.1.0.
We have done this in order to move those components into the UI and make them first-class
citizens. Those are now configured in the UI's Settings page.