nifi-users mailing list archives

From David Klim <davidkl...@hotmail.com>
Subject custom authentication for ListenHTTP Processor
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 22:21:41 GMT
Hello,
I have built most of our production flow in Nifi now. Part of the data is received from thousands
of distributed components via the ListenHTTP processor. I now need to add some automatic registration
for these components (this assigns some ID to the component) and enable authentication using
the generated ID. Is this possible to implement with the current version? The registration
could happen outside (maybe using Play), but the file reception should happen in Nifi in order
to initiate the flow.
Any ideas are welcomed! :-)