Hello,

I have built most of our production flow in Nifi now. Part of the data is received from thousands of distributed components via the ListenHTTP processor. I now need to add some automatic registration for these components (this assigns some ID to the component) and enable authentication using the generated ID. Is this possible to implement with the current version? The registration could happen outside (maybe using Play), but the file reception should happen in Nifi in order to initiate the flow.

Any ideas are welcomed! :-)