nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:14:55 GMT
Brandon,

That property does not indicate how much disk space can be used by the archive, but rather
how much
disk space is allowed to be used before data in the archive is destroyed.

So, for example, if that property is set to 80%, and the disk reaches 80% full, the oldest
entries in the archive
will start getting deleted, even if the content repository and the archive use only say 5%
of the disk space.

It is a way to indicate that you'd like to archive, but you don't want to take any chance
on the archiving filling
up the disk space. Does that make sense?

Thanks
-Mark