nifi-users mailing list archives

From Brandon DeVries <...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:29:00 GMT
Mark,

It does make sense... But since that didn't quite line up with the
definition from the guide,  I wanted to be sure.  I ask because I have a
report of the disk filling unbounded regardless of the configured
percentage.  I'm trying to replicate the issue,  but I wanted to make sure
how it was intended to work first.  Thanks.

Brandon