nifi-users mailing list archives

From Rick Braddy <rbra...@softnas.com>
Subject ExecuteXQuery only returns single item when there are multiple matching items in FlowFile
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 05:09:59 GMT
I have an XQuery processor test app configured to filter for <item> entries from an RSS
feed where the <title> tag contains the word "Trump".  The XQuery is properly formed,
based upon testing it outside of NiFi using XPathTester<http://www.xpathtester.com/xquery>.
 Is this a bug in XQuery processor or am I doing something wrong?

Here's the XQuery:  //item[descendant::title[contains(text(),'Trump')]]

It properly matches only the first entry instead of matching all of the entries with "Trump"
in the title.

[cid:image001.png@01D0DC6E.E29C1EE0]

I'm attaching a sample RSS news feed file that has numerous Trump articles in it (this file
was created by a PutFile that wrote the entire file out ahead of the XQuery block)

Thanks
Rick