nifi-users mailing list archives

From 彭光裕 <rolandp...@cht.com.tw>
Subject ‘On primary node’ strategy of GetHDFS maybe not working
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 02:31:46 GMT

hi,

     My flow has a GetHDFS processor. My question is that I always get many copies of the
same output files through this processor, no matter the scheduling strategy is ‘On primary
node’ or ‘Timer Driven’. I thought ‘On primary node’ will only get one copy from
HDFS, but it doesn’t.
My working environment is a nifi cluster with two worker nodes. I guess ‘On primary node’
strategy of GetHDFS maybe not working, so that all the nodes invoke GetHDFS and the race condition
happens.

Any advices will be welcome, thank you!

Roland.

Please be advised that this email message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message and all attachments from your system and do not further collect, process, or
use them. Chunghwa Telecom and all its subsidiaries and associated companies shall not be
liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this email
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. If you are the intended recipient,
please protect the confidential and/or personal information contained in this email with due
care. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution of this message in whole or in part
is strictly prohibited.  Also, please self-inspect attachments and hyperlinks contained in
this email to ensure the information security and to protect personal information.