nifi-users mailing list archives

From Rick Braddy <rbra...@softnas.com>
Subject NiFi Inspector
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:12:36 GMT
As I'm ramping up on NiFi and debugging more complex apps it's become apparent that a more
convenient way to inspect FlowFile streams is needed.

I would propose a new FlowFile Inspector processor that can be inserted into a flow to capture
FlowFiles and display as a list in the UI directly, then when click on FlowFile in the list
opens up new "inspection" window to see attributes and content.

I realize one can use the Provenance reports to do some of this but it's far from real time.

Without an Inspector capability flows are far too opaque.

Hope this suggestion is helpful.

Rick