nifi-users mailing list archives

From Rick Braddy <rbra...@softnas.com>
Subject RE: Run process after getting a file
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:30:22 GMT
Ignore STDIN = true (you don’t have anything flowing into stdin, as I understand it)

From: Odin Guillermo Caudillo Gallegos [mailto:odin.guillermo@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 10:06 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Run process after getting a file

Ok, so i'm using the following configuration on the ExecutingStreamProcess:
command args = -jar;myJar.jar;${filename};/outputfolder
command path = java
Ignore STDIN = false
It gives me a :Failed to write flow file to stdin due to java.io.IOException: Broken pipe:
java.io.IOException: Broken pipe

I'm using GetFile->ExecutingStreamProcess do i miss something? i run the jar from a terminal
and works fine.
Thanks

command path = java
command args = -jar;${filename}