nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi Cluster setup issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:55:41 GMT
Chakrader,

You certainly can have hybrid nodes although we tend to avoid that if
possible.  The key point to keep in mind is your allocation of ports for
your http server and clustering protocol as there are two processes living
on one system.  It looks like from the configurations you have previously
shared, your clustering ports are okay, just be sure to confirm that is the
case with your web server.

In terms of the authority provider, the only currently provided
implementation in this release is that of PKI via two-way SSL as outlined
in the Administrator Guide [1].  Additional providers are an area under
current development as per NIFI-655 [2].

[1]
http://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#controlling-levels-of-access