nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PutHDFS Help
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:31:36 GMT
Awesome. I've never actually tried this myself, but it looks like you
should be able to configure the Remote Owner and the Remote Group as
properties of PutHDFS. Additionally, it states that this only works if NiFi
is running as a user that has HDFS super user privileges. Can you confirm
that is the case here? Thanks.

Matt