nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jennifer Barnabee <jennifer.barna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feature proposal: Streamline visual flow design
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:49:57 GMT
Rob,
I also like enhancements 1 & 2. For the ability to pin processors or pull
recent/popular processors from a user-generated list, can we make that
something that is expandable/collapsible? While building a flow, I think
people might want that type of thing open. But then later, while working
with a flow, they'd want it out of the way.
Great ideas!
-Jenn