nifi-users mailing list archives

From Odin Guillermo Caudillo Gallegos <odin.guille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run process after getting a file
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:06:16 GMT
Ok, so i'm using the following configuration on the ExecutingStreamProcess:
command args = -jar;myJar.jar;${filename};/outputfolder
command path = java
Ignore STDIN = false
It gives me a :Failed to write flow file to stdin due to
java.io.IOException: Broken pipe: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe

I'm using GetFile->ExecutingStreamProcess do i miss something? i run the
jar from a terminal and works fine.
Thanks