nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate flowfiles from flowfile content
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:11:01 GMT
Hi David,

When you say "files I need to retrieve", are you referring to files on the
local filesystem where NiFi is running?

If so, I am not aware of an existing processor that does that. Currently we
have GetFile which polls a directory, but that is not what you want here.

It would be fairly straight forward to implement with a custom processor
though... You would read the incoming FlowFile content to get the filename,
then create a new FlowFile with your desired name, and write the content of
the local file to the new FlowFile.

-Bryan