nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaraga...@lifelock.com>
Subject Re: nifi Cluster setup issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:37:18 GMT
Thanks Corey, below settings on Master node works.

Question, can I have master and slave on one node (Hybrid)  ?

Can you send me details on setting up authority provider ? Meantime I will
go through the documentation and give a try.

On 9/29/15, 6:04 PM, "Corey Flowers" <cflowers@onyxpoint.com> wrote:

>Did you try setting the
>nifi.cluster.node.unicast.manager.address=
>nifi.cluster.manager.address=

>nifi.cluster.node.unicast.manager.address=10.233.2.40
>nifi.cluster.manager.address=10.233.2.40
>

>Also if you are running the cluster you should setup the authority
>provider. Let me know if you need help with that.
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 29, 2015, at 8:49 PM, Chakrader Dewaragatla
>><Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com> wrote:
>>
>> 10.233.2.40

 The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.