nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetHTTP processor to consume public https?
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 11:35:20 GMT
Chris,

Assuming it's one way ssl, did you try configuring an SslContextService with the cacerts file
that comes bundled in with your Java install? The trust store should be located somewhere
in your Java installation. Maybe JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts assuming it's a JDK. The
default password is usually changeit.

Let me know if that helps.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 5, 2015, at 2:53 AM, Chris Teoh <chris.teoh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think that makes sense. I don't know how Python does it but using that was very easy.
I'm not familiar with having to generate a keystore or trust store or both (which one do I
use?) to get at public SSL sites. Perhaps document how to do it if it was a self signed or
internally signed certificate but ideally it should be easy for public internet sites.