nifi-users mailing list archives

From Adam Williams <aaronfwilli...@outlook.com>
Subject CSV to Mongo
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:17:48 GMT
Hello,

I'm moving from storm to NiFi and trying to do a simple test with getting a large CSV file
dumped into MongoDB.  The CSV file has a header with column names and it is structured, my
only problem is dumping it into MongoDB.  At a high level, do the following processor steps
look correct?  All i want is to just pull the whole CSV file over the MongoDB without a regex
or anything fancy (yet).  I eventually always seem to hit trouble with array index problems
with the putmongo processor:
GetFile --> ExtractText --> RoutOnAttribute(not a null line) --> PutMongo.
Does that seem to be the right way to do this in NiFi?
Thank you,Adam