Do you have any file expiration set on any of the queues?

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Aldrin Piri <aldrinpiri@gmail.com> wrote:
Jeff,

With regards to:

"Anything over, the GetFile and DDA_Processor shows data movement but the no other downstream processor shows movement."

Are you referencing downstream processors starting immediately after the DDA_Processor (ConvertJsonToAvro) or starting immediately after the ConvertJsonToAvro processor?

In the case of starting immediately after the DDA Processor, as it is a custom processor, we would need some additional information as to how this processor is behaving.  In the case of the second condition, if you have some additional context as to the format of the data that is problematic to what you are seeing (the effective "schema" of the JSON) would be helpful in tracking down the issue.

Thanks!
Aldrin