I've been playing with the ExtractText processor and added lots of capturing groups, for a single property i split into ~50 capturing groups, but the processor shows a warning that we can only have between 1 & 40 capturing groups.  Is it wrong to go over this?  Just parsing a wide CSV file with a regex, but I've thought of modifying the StandardValidators.createRegexValidator from 40 to 50 for now in the below class and rebuilding.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/f044ba5d45150a0d17990b4c1a304fbbdf35a010/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/ExtractText.java