nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parse JSON issue
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 18:21:06 GMT
In this case, with your expression, you are saying select all children of
the root (objects) and select their "values".  This works out to be a
nested array and is what you are seeing in the exception.

What you are looking for is something more along the lines of:
 $.[0].values[0]

Select the first element in my root array, select its values, and then give
me one item from it.