nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom classpath (using MapR-FS in lieu of HDFS)
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:13:17 GMT
Hello Andre,

Found on Github here is someone who already got NiFi working with MapR
and documented their approach.

https://github.com/bbukacek/nifi-hadoop-libraries-bundle

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky
<ozhurakousky@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> May be I am missing certain details, but are you asking about custom bundle (NAR) or
using existing NiFi bundles which would somehow have to delegate to some custom JARs?