nifi-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Vaughan <tvaug...@onyxpoint.com>
Subject Re: Nifi chef/puppet recipe
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 00:21:49 GMT
We'll work incrementally, standalone will be first, and cluster will come
after.

Since this is a project purely based on our interest in supporting the NiFi
community, I can't guarantee any time frames (but we are actively looking
at it).

I've been tinkering with some ideas based on using NiFi as an MCollective
transport since it would be nice to be able to audit the entire trail
and/or add multiple levels of signature validation as commands are executed
on various hosts in different environments. One step at a time though.

If anyone is interesting in helping to sponsor the development, please let
me know.

Thanks,

Trevor