nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaraga...@lifelock.com>
Subject Re: Nifi chef/puppet recipe
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 00:18:34 GMT
Great! . Thanks Trevor. Keep me posted. We are interested in a module that support standalone
and cluster setup.

Thanks,
-Chakri

From: Trevor Vaughan <tvaughan@onyxpoint.com<mailto:tvaughan@onyxpoint.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 5:03 PM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>" <users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Nifi chef/puppet recipe

Hi Chakri,

We (Onyx Point) have been working on a NiFi module on the back burner. If there is significant
interest in this, we can look into moving up as a priority when possible.

It will be SIMP compatible, but able to be used independently.

Thanks,

Trevor

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com<mailto:Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com>>