nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaraga...@lifelock.com>
Subject site to site setup - Remore instance not configured
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:41:05 GMT
Hi – I have a use case to collect http post requests on a nifi-clustered setup. My cluster
has three nodes.

Ncm —> Slave 1 (Primary)
         —> Slave 2.

I would like to setup a http listener on primary node and establish site to site connection
to the same cluster for further processing data. So http payload receive as follows

  http post —> Slave 1 (ListenHttp )— > (Site-to-site) — > NCM (put file) and
(S3 upload) (I assume this data process by two slaves nodes)

I have following error at site-to-site setup :  Remote instance Is not configured for site-to-site
communications at this time.

I followed the admin doc to set the properties, as follows (on slaves).

# Site to Site properties

nifi.remote.input.socket.host=10.83.14.59    (NCM ip)

nifi.remote.input.socket.port=

nifi.remote.input.secure=false

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Chakri

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.