nifi-users mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nifi GetHttp https endpoint keystore password error
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 03:57:09 GMT
Hi Aldrin:
The password was the issue as you mentioned and that resolved my issue.
I filled the same info for both keystore and truststore but am not sure if both are required.
 Would it help to have some documentation on whether keystore or truststore or both are required
and how to trouble shoot the store type and protocol misconfiguration issue.
Thanks again for your help.
Mans