nifi-users mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nifi - InvokeHTTP - retrying on 3xx with Location header issue
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 00:51:41 GMT
Hi:
I am trying to use InvokeHTTP and have set the follow-retry to true, and have associated a
self referencing relation for the InvokeHttp for no-retry (1xx, 2xx, and 3xx) and retry (5xx)
relations.  But it looks like it retires only status 500 codes requests and for 3xx does
not pick up the Location header for retrying.
However, since I am new to nifi - I might be missing something or using the wrong settings
or wrong processor.
If anyone has any suggestion, please let me know.
Thanks