nifi-users mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nifi GetHttp https endpoint keystore password error
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 23:51:45 GMT
Hi:
I am trying to access a https endpoint using GetHttp processor and being a newbie am having
trouble.  I am on a Mac with Java 1.8 and nifi version 0.3.1-SNAPSHOT.
In the GetHttp properties - when I set the url to the https endpoint without any other setting,
I get an error that no ssl context has been specified.
On setting the ssl context to StandardSSLContextService - I get a arrow icon to set the properties
of the SSL controller.  I am not sure what values are required for this dialog box (Keystore
file, password, type, Truststore file, password, type and ssl protocol).  I've tried tls
and pointing the keystore and truststore files to $JAVA_HOME/Contents/Home/jre/lib/security/cacerts
with type jks and my password but i get an error indicating that the keystore password is
invalid.

This is the first time I am dealing with keystore/truststores so am definitely missing something
basic, but if anyone has any pointers to how to I can resolve this, please let me know.
Thanks.