nifi-users mailing list archives

From Sumanth Chinthagunta <xmlk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] open source NATS messaging and Groovy scripting processors for NiFi
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:44:00 GMT
I am working on dynamic language support for JavaScript.

https://github.com/xmlking/nifi-scripting <https://github.com/xmlking/nifi-scripting>

Sumo

> On Nov 16, 2015, at 7:31 AM, Matthew Burgess <mattyb149@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Awesome, I love me some Groovy!  I am new to NiFi but am interested in scripting capabilities
such as yours. For example, using the JSR-223 spec (and the ScriptEngineManager), NiFi could
support scripting for many JVM languages including Groovy, Jython, Jruby, Renjin, JavaScript,
even AppleScript on a Mac :)

> Cheers,
> Matt
>
> From: Angry Duck Studio
> Date: Monday, November 16, 2015 at 9:10 AM
> To: <users@nifi.apache.org <mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
> Subject: [announce] open source NATS messaging and Groovy scripting processors for NiFi
>
> I have been working with NiFi lately and have written a some custom processors which
may be useful to someone.

> https://github.com/mring33621/nats-messaging-for-nifi <https://github.com/mring33621/nats-messaging-for-nifi>
-- Allows Apache NiFi to send/receive string based messages to/from NATS messaging topics.
> https://github.com/mring33621/scripting-for-nifi <https://github.com/mring33621/scripting-for-nifi>
-- Use Groovy scripts as NiFi Processors!