nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Client Site to Site
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:40:01 GMT
Naveen,

With the config provided below, you are setting the "nifi.remote.input.secure" flag to true.
This means that you will need to also set the keystore and truststore properties.

Thanks
-Mark

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Madhire, Naveen <Naveen.Madhire@capitalone.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to connect to Nifi Instance using site-to-site configuration. I’ve setup
to run Nifi locally and also configured site-to- site-communication using the below properties,

> # Site to Site properties
> nifi.remote.input.socket.host=
> nifi.remote.input.socket.port=9870
> nifi.remote.input.secure=true
>

> I created a simple workflow to pull the data from Kafka and put into an Output Port (“oput”).
>
> My issue is when I am using the below SiteToSiteClientConfig in my application I am getting
“could not find port” error,

> SiteToSiteClientConfig clientConfig = new SiteToSiteClient.Builder()
>       .url("http://localhost:8080/nifi/")
>       .portName(“oput")
>       .buildConfig();
>

> Do I need to configure any other property to enable remote site-to-site?
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Naveen
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital
One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for
Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
material from your computer.