nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: High CPU usage in FileSystemRepository.java
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:28:36 GMT
Adam,

What version of Java are you running?

Do you have the following lines from conf/bootstrap.conf uncommented, or are they still commented
out?

java.arg.7=-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256m
java.arg.8=-XX:CodeCacheFlushingMinimumFreeSpace=10m
java.arg.9=-XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing
java.arg.11=-XX:PermSize=128M
java.arg.12=-XX:MaxPermSize=128M

Thanks
-Mark

>>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-framework-core/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/controller/repository/FileSystemRepository.java#L1287