nifi-users mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A "proxy" question from the irc channel
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:19:49 GMT
and a proxy from irc answer:

 Anyway, I did search the mail lists and
             figured out how to get things working.
In order to help anyone else out how might now know, here's a
             useful way to google the mail lists:
https://www.google.com/webhp?q=site:http:%2F%2Fmail-archives.apache.org%2Fmod_mbox%2Fkafka-users%2F#q=site:http:%2F%2Fmail-archives.apache.org%2Fmod_mbox%2Fnifi-users%2F

Also it turns out that doing what I needed to do (wrapping the
             message in a base64-encoded string) was not that difficult,
using
             the ExecuteStreamCommand processor, calling a simple BASH
script
             which used "read" to loop through each line of the FlowFile.