nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joey Echeverria <joe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A "proxy" question from the irc channel
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 01:08:16 GMT
I'm a big fan of Slack. We use it for all our internal communication
at my company. I think that Slack overlaps a lot with the goals of IRC
but that they'll attract different audiences. For better or worse, IRC
is not the most approachable technology for many new users. I suspect
that if we used both, IRC would attract folks that have been involved
in open source development for a relatively long time while Slack
would attract newer users/developers.

-Joey