nifi-users mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Escobar <juanjose.esco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dual nics
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:47:23 GMT
Hello Pompilio,

Do you need to listen on both? That would be required if they are on
separate networks (segments, VLANs or whatever). Note that you only need to
listen on the interfaces where users are connecting to the web UI.
Interfaces used to reach external data are not needed.

If NIC's are on the same network then I normally prefer to use link bonding
(e.g. NIC Teaming in HP).