nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic operations questions
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 14:22:21 GMT
Chris,
    You can set file expiration on the queue. Any FlowFiles older then the
value entered will be purged by the NiFi controller.  In Future releases we
are working to make that process even easier.

    You can configure backpressure on the connections to help control disk
usage in the content_repository.  When a backpressure threshold (soft
limit) is reached the processor feeding that connection will stop until the
backpressure drops bellow the set threshold(s)

Thanks,
Matt