nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi connection queue monitoring.
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 23:39:47 GMT
Chakri,

The configuration and the status are decoupled from one another so we don't
need to pull back the entire configuration when a user wants to refresh the
statistics frequently. Currently, the only endpoint available for
retrieving status is based on a Process Group. That end point is

https://
{host}:{port}/nifi-api/controller/process-groups/{process-group-id}/status?recursive={true|false}

If you want to get the status of every component, you can use the alias
"root" for the top most process group id and set recursive to TRUE. If you
want a specific connection, you can use the process group id of the Process
Group that connection resides in. The best way to see these requests in
action is to open up your Developer Tools in your browser and watch the
requests the UI makes.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

Matt