nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Petronic <markpetro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feature proposal: Streamline visual flow design
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:57:09 GMT
Right now, when you move your mouse over the processor, that connection
handle icon appears. If you double click it, nothing really happens. So,
and this is just my thought, just keep that behavior the same and require
the double click to be NOT over that icon if you want to open the config
dialog. That 'seems' pretty natural and not a UX hack. Its like there are
two layers. Layer one is the processor and layer two is the dragable
connection handle on top of layer one. A user needs to at least know which
one of these the double click is targeted against and aim accordingly.