nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi - InvokeHTTP - retrying on 3xx with Location header issue
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 00:57:59 GMT
Hello

You can use provenance or a LogAttributes processor to see what the
headers are of the flow file after InvokeHTTP executes.  You may find
the location header present as one of the attributes.  If so then you
should be able to use that attribute to establish the URL it will hit
next time.  Does that help?

Thanks
Joe