nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering GetTwitter with both terms and locations
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 22:14:43 GMT
Hi David,

After re-reading the Twitter API documentation [1], it says:

"The track, follow, and locations fields should be considered to be
combined with an OR operator. track=foo&follow=1234 returns Tweets matching
“foo” OR created by user 1234."

-Bryan
[1] https://dev.twitter.com/streaming/reference/post/statuses/filter