nifi-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Hamm <em...@christopherhamm.com>
Subject Re: Help me figure out why this wont work
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 20:10:47 GMT
Ok tried that and still wont work. I think it as something to do with
message of "supports expression language: false" for the url. Attached
error and xml template. Any help is appreciated. I need to understand how
the dynamic querying should work in order to complete an actual project.
Many thanks

‚Äč