nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaraga...@lifelock.com>
Subject Nifi connection queue monitoring.
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 23:11:57 GMT
 Hi,
Does nifi has any REST api to monitor the queue size for a connection ?
 I am trying to query a connection to see if it has any data queued/backlogged. I will use
the backlog queue size to determine a workflow is chocking with massive incoming data or one
of the downstream processor stopped processing.

  Following api show the connection status, not queue size.

  /controller/process-groups/{process-group-id}/connections/{id}

  Thanks,
  -Chakri
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.