nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Madhire, Naveen" <Naveen.Madh...@capitalone.com>
Subject Nifi Migration
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 17:10:38 GMT
Hi All,

I’ve created the workflow with the processors in one region(say Dev), how do I migrate this
to other region(say Prod).
Can the whole data flow be copied into a script or something   or do I need to create the
whole workflow again?

What is the best approach, I don’t see anything related to this in the documentation?

Thanks,
Naveen

material from your computer.