Thanks Bryan. I will take a look. I might have a few questions to resolve errors from the UI once I try again.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com> wrote:
If you can share a little more info about what the API that you're trying to interact with looks like, we can likely provide more concrete guidance.

As a very basic test, to familiarize yourself with the Expression Language, you could create a "dummy flow" such as:
- GenerateFlowFile to create a new FlowFile on a timer
- UpdateAttribute to set attributes you want to be passed to your API, you can use expression language here to create dynamic date/time values
- InvokeHttp to call your API
- You could then route the "Response" relationship from InvokeHttp to some other processor to possibly extract information from the response for further use

Let us know if we can help more.