Hi,
Does nifi has any REST api to monitor the queue size for a connection ?
 I am trying to query a connection to see if it has any data queued/backlogged. I will use the backlog queue size to determine a workflow is chocking with massive incoming data or one of the downstream processor stopped processing.

  Following api show the connection status, not queue size.

  /controller/process-groups/{process-group-id}/connections/{id}

  Thanks,
  -Chakri

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.